Our team is growing, and we’re looking for the best talent in the world to support our mission and help users around the globe discover the power of belonging through our innovative platform.
Who We Are
Composed of some of the best and brightest innovators in technology, our team is focused on creating the leading communication and community platform in higher education and beyond.
If you’re passionate, driven, positive, and love to tackle challenges with your creative problem-solving skills, you may be a great fit for our team! And we all work remotely, so you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with industry leaders, no matter where in the world you call home.
5 Reasons People Choose to Join the Raftr Team:
- You’ll be a part of a noble mission that creates meaningful, fulfilling work.
- Raftr was founded by Sue Decker, former CFO and President of Yahoo!
- Competitive benefits and monthly wellness stipends.
- A fully remote company with the ability to work wherever there is wifi.
- Passionate customers that believe in us—and what we do!
Not sure if you meet all the requirements in our job postings?
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Raftr is dedicated to growing a diverse, inclusive, and authentic environment starting with our own team and extending to our customers. If you are excited about a Raftr career but your prior experience doesn’t exactly match our current openings, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the perfect candidate for other related roles.
Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org